Click to Home

Go To Search
PrintEmail PageRSS
Change of Occupancy
Moving? - Starting or Cancelling Water and Sewer Services

Moving In? - Starting Service
New residents that need to arrange service should complete the Starting Service - "Move In" form.

Moving Out? - Canceling Service
A final meter reading is required. Customers moving out of the city should complete the Canceling Service -"Move Out" form.

With questions about utility billing call 952-895-4480 or email Utility Billing.

Help Center