Click to Home

Go To Search
PrintEmail PageRSS
Advisory Commissions
Burnsville’s Advisory Commissions

Advisory commissions advise the City Council on policy issues. All meetings are open to the public. Agendas are posted in the City Hall lobby and on the City website (see links below).

More information:

Serve on a Burnsville Advisory Commission
Local government can't work without people like you! The Burnsville City Council is accepting accepts applications from persons interested in serving as a member of an advisory commission. Commissions and committees are responsible for researching, reviewing and making recommendations on related issues.

Opportunities are available on the Ames Center Advisory Commission, Economic Development Commission, Parks and Natural Resources Commission, and Planning Commission. The Council is also seeking applications from high school juniors and sophomores who are interested in serving on the Parks and Natural Resources Commission
Apply to Serve           
Computer typing 
Click Here to Apply        


For more information contact Macheal Collins in the City Clerk's Office at 952-895-4490

All terms begin on July 1, and are open to Burnsville residents ages 18 and older (except for Youth Representatives on PNRC). Some memberships are open to people who have a business or own property located in the City.
The City Council will conduct interviews in May.

Help Center